DAYTIME KIDS CLASSES
ProKarate Rockford Daytime Kids Classes are a perfect social and physical outlet for homeschooled children and a great way for kids to work off a little of their excess energy in a positive and beneficial learning environment. Your kids will begin to develop lifelong habits that build confidence and encourage and promote good physical and mental health. Stay-at-home moms or dads, and new parents find our classes to be a great way to break up their week. Our students love coming to class!
Available Daytime Kids Classes
Tiny Tigers - Ages: Pre-School Age
- Develop fundamental cognitive, social and safety skills
- Enhancing confidence, respect, self discipline and self control
- Introduce your child to a lifetime of physical fitness and healthy habits
Lil' Dragons - Ages: 4-7
- Great for children who are getting ready for kindergarten
- Lil'Dragons work on social skills like making and being good friends
- The physical skills practiced in Lil'Dragons help improve balance, coordination and flexibility
Juniors - Ages: 7-12
- Great for kids who are not into "team" sports
- For kids who want to have FUN while they are learning a sport
- Developes flexibility, strength, balance and a "never give up" attitude
Our Daytime Kids Classes are taught in a clean, positive and fun setting, with an age-appropriate level of discipline and nurturing. Parents are always welcome to watch. For more details about Daytime Kids Classes, click here.
Additional Classes Feedback and Suggestions
We are also considering additional daytime classes and would like your input. Some of the other daytime clsses or workshops we are considering include: peace warriors, Mom/Dad & toddler, homeschool fitness, stay at home parent fitness with & without toddler participation, and senior wellness & safety to name a few, but we are open to new ideas. We are also considering instructors for yoga, pilates and taichi. If you would like to provide some feedback or suggestions, please fill out our feedback form.